Stay safe MN guidelines direct:
- 50% capacity restrictions
- Social distancing of 6 feet must be maintained between parties
- On-site hours require a 10 P.M. closing.
- Patrons & staff are required to wear masks indoors, except when eating or drinking.
- Patrons must be seated at all times
Welcome our new Executive Chef, Paul Nimens
GUIDELINES FOR PLAY PROCEDURES WHILE SOCIAL DISTANCING
Prior to Arrival
- Stay home if you are sick.
- All golfers must call or reserve tee times online in advance.
- Go to www.moorheadcountryclub.com to reserve a tee time online.
- Call the golf course pro shop to reserve a tee time by phone 218.236.0200
- Tee times are accepted up to 7 days in advance
- Tee time intervals are increased to 15 minutes
- Tee times are limited to groups of five or less
- All payments will be directed to the member account and no cash or credit cards will be accepted.
- The clubhouse will remain closed except for the use of bathrooms.
- Golf retail items are available with limited access. Staff will assist with any retail purchases.
- Customers are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer and disinfectant.
- A water bottle is also advised to remain hydrated during your golfing experience. No outside alcohol is allowed.
- Do not arrive more than 30 minutes before a reserved tee time.
- Bag storage is not available at this time.
- Golf bags in storage will be taken out at the members request, but can not be returned, cleaned or maintained.
- There will be a mandatory check-in staged outside the golf shop or the first tee.
- All members of the tee-time must be accounted for and check in through the starter.
- Members and guests are required to keep a minimum of 6 feet between them.
- We look forward to seeing everyone but no handshakes or high fives at this time.
- Scorecards, pencils and tees will be available from the starter only.
Golf Course Rules
- Currently the conditions mandate walking only.
- Push carts are first come first serve
- Driving Range has limited access to 4 golfers at one time.
- Ball washers, bunker rakes, drinking fountain/coolers and benches have been removed.
- Flagsticks are frequently disinfected and are not to be touched or removed.
- Cups have been adjusted for safe ball retrieval.
- The United States Golf Association (USGA) has a temporary measure in place to accept scores played under these conditions for handicap purposes using the most likely score guidelines, even though the player has not holed out.
- Please smooth out bunkers with your foot or golf club after play.
- Access to clubhouse is limited to bathrooms.
- Food and Beverage service is available by to-go or delivery. No dine-in
Thank you for taking the time to review the updated policies and procedures during this trying time. We greatly appreciate your compliance and understanding. We look forward to seeing everyone very soon!
Contact Chris Larson – PGA Head Golf Professional
Check Back Soon for Updates!
Contact Ryan Inglis – Greens Superintendent:
Board of Directors
Do I need a Member Number?
No member number is needed. We want to get to know you by name! Please assist our service and golf shop staff by providing both your first and last name as we get to know you!
Can I bring a guest?
Guests are always welcome at Moorhead Country Club. We adhere to certain policies to protect the integrity of your membership and the enjoyment of your fellow members. On the course: The same guest can join you once per month. We ask that you register all golf guests in the Golf Shop and pay the appropriate fees. At the pool: The same guest can join you four times per month. All members are asked to sign in when using the pool amenities and register their guests and pay the appropriate fees. There is no limitation on guest use in the MCC dining facilities.
What are the Guest Fee Rates?
Guest Green Fee rates are $50/18-holes and $30/9-holes. Immediate family members receive a discounted family rate of $25/18-holes. An immediate family member is defined as a parent, sibling, adult child, grandchild over 18 or in-law. The Junior Guest Green Fee for guests age 18 and under is $10/18-holes and $5/9-holes. Guest Pool Fees are $6/guest.
What is the Dress Code?
Please familiarize yourself, each member of your family and your guests with the MCC dress code. We understand that society is becoming more casual in their dress habits, but feel that our dress code is very liberal in that it recognizes and allows for a wide latitude of options. It is the member’s responsibility to advise their guests of the dress code in advance to prevent any embarrassment. Members and guests are responsible for proper golf attire. Shirts and shoes must be worn. Shirts must have sleeves (men) and a collar. Mock turtlenecks & full turtlenecks are acceptable. Unacceptable attire includes the following: short shorts, tennis shorts, cut-offs, gym shorts, t-shirts, sweats, work denim, tank tops, halter tops and any ripped, torn or frayed clothing. All junior golfers age 18 and under may wear neat jeans, tennis shorts and tee shirts. If anyone arrives in inappropriate attire, you will be invited to purchase suitable golf attire from the Golf Shop. Pool attire is strictly prohibited in the Clubhouse
Can I bring my own cooler?
Outside food & beverage products are prohibited on MCC property, including the golf course and pool. We ask that you purchase your items from the selections available to you at the Club. Our service staff is instructed to report any instances of outside food & beverage to management.
Do I tip my server?
All member charged food and beverage purchases incur an automatic 20% service charge. This charge is pooled with 15% going to the service staff and 5% going to the house. Cash sales do not have an automatic service charge. It is acceptable to pay additional gratuity to the service staff at your discretion.
Do I need a reservation for dining?
Reservations are required for events specifying “Reservations Required.” Regular dining service does not require an advance reservation, however, if you are planning on bringing a large group (party of 8 and over) we appreciate reservations as it allows us to staff for the best level of service.
How can I make a payment on my member account?
Member account statements are emailed out on the 1st of each month. Payments are due within 30 days of the statement date. Payments may be made online via the member portal using your member log-in. Accounts may be set up for processing with a credit card or ACH. Credit card payments will incur a 3% convenience fee, ACH payments will incur a 1% convenience fee (effective June 1, 2019). Auto processing may also be set up through the member portal and will process on the 6th of each month.
Access to the member charge account online is available to the member designated as “head of household” on the account (with their username and password), this is determined by whomever was listed first on the membership application.
I own a Golf Car, can I use it MCC?
Moorhead Country Club prohibits the use of private Golf Cars. The only exemption is for residents of the Moorhead Country Club development as stated in the property covenants. Those members are charged an annual trail fee of $300 plus MN sales tax. MCC has Golf Cars available for rental at a per use rate of $20/seat for 18-holes including tax. Seasonal Golf Car rentals are available for $640+tax/Season/Single Seat; $960+tax/Season/Family (For golf car rental, family use is defined as two seats on the same golf car for anyone in your household under your membership).
What's the scoop on Food & Beverage Minimums?
All memberships have F&B requirements. Our regular food and beverage operations are not open to the general public. They are an amenity for the membership. To support this amenity, F&B minimums are in place to encourage member usage and support. Golf and Social Membership have F&B monthly minimums of $75/month all 12 months of the membership year. Pool memberships have F&B minimums of $75/month for the months of June, July, and August. Minimums are calculated monthly and cannot be carried over to subsequent months or pre-paid. Gift Certificates may not be purchased to meet F&B minimums. Only sales of food and beverage items, exclusive of tax and gratuity, are applied to the minimum requirement. MCC does not have an off-sale liquor license and cannot sell sealed alcoholic containers to satisfy the minimum. The minimum is calculated monthly beginning with the first day of the month and ending with the last day of the month. If at the end of the monthly billing cycle, the member has not spent the minimum, the difference between the amount spent and $75 will be charged to their member account. Corporate Memberships have F&B requirements of $3000/annually.
SNOWBIRDS: If you have a permanent alternate address for seasonal months, please contact the MCC business office to set up your Snowbird status for F&B minimums for the upcoming season. Snowbird status cannot be applied retroactively. Snowbird status allows three months of reapplied minimums for the months of January, February & March. Snowbirds minimums will be absorbed in the remaining 9 months and carry monthly minimums of $100 from April-December.
What is the Membership Year?
MCC’s membership year runs April 1 through March 31. We are not on the traditional calendar year. The first day of each new membership year is April 1 and concludes on March 31. Membership is an annual agreement. Billing for annual membership dues will appear on your January member statements. Dues for renewing memberships are due by April 1 or arrangements made for installed billing are needed by April 1. Necessary resignations of membership are accepted in the month of March only by written submission to the MCC Business Office.
2101 River Drive North Moorhead, Minnesota 56560
Golf Shop: 218.236.0200