MCC has developed one of the best junior programs in the state! We will continue to improve the program each year. MCC has been teaching the great game of golf to our youngsters for over 40 years. Our Junior Golf Program mixes learning with fun!
• Participants in the program must hold an Full Membership or Gateway Membership at Moorhead Country Club to qualify. Grandchildren or Grandparent members holding stated memberships are also eligible.
• Golfers are grouped by age*
• Program meets once weekly grouped by age starting June 11th. Program finishes with a tournament, poolside pizza party and awards program on Wednesday, July 25.
• Ages 6 – 9 Mondays 8:30 AM -10:30 AM
• Ages 10 – 12 Tuesdays 8:30 AM- 10:30 AM
• Ages 13 – 15 Wednesdays 8:30 AM-10:30 AM
• Golf activities each week
• Playing time each week
*some exceptions because of player ability
JUNIOR GOLF KICK-OFF | FRIDAY, JUNE 1
Open House | 5-7:30 P.M.
2101 River Drive North Moorhead, Minnesota 56560
Golf Shop: 218.236.0200